We are grateful for your support!
Your generosity is an important prerequisite to enable us to support the betterment of mentally incapacitated persons (MIP) and their carers, and also to promote awareness of the issues surrounding mental capacity.
You may contribute to MIPCRC through PayPal or credit card:
You may also contribute to MIPCRC through one of these channels besides online donation:
1. By cheque
You can send a crossed cheque made payable to “MIP Care Resources Connect Limited” together with the donor’s name, address and telephone number to c/o: Suite 1231, 12/F, Ocean Centre, Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
2. Through direct transfer
Donations can be transferred to the following bank account:
Name: MIP Care Resources Connect Limited
Bank : China Citic Bank International
Account no : 018-694-1-97750700
Please email the deposit slip to : firstname.lastname@example.org together with donor’s name, address and telephone number
3. Fast Payment System (FPS)
Use FPS transfer by inputting the FPS ID: 167806934. Please take a screen shot of the successful payment page with the donors name, address and telephone number and send via email to: email@example.com
- MIPCRC is a tax-exempt charitable organization under section 88 of the Inland Revenue Ordinance of Hong Kong.
- Official receipt will be issued to donors who contribute HK$100 or more in support of tax deduction claim.
- Personal details of the donors will be kept confidential.
- For enquires, please contact us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.